How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

Eight vowels, eleven consonants, an exclamation mark and a comma appeared in court today.
They’re due to be sentenced next week.

@loribmt

Eight vowels, eleven consonants, an exclamation mark and a comma appeared in court today.
They’re due to be sentenced next week.

Jump to this post

😂😂😂

If you jumped off a bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.

@johnbishop

If you jumped off a bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.

Jump to this post

😂 How can you tell if it’s a dad joke? It’s apparent.

So you like computers 😂🙃

How easy is it to count in binary? It's as easy as 01 10 11.

A husband and wife were driving through Louisiana. As they approached Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth, then stopped for lunch. At the counter, the husband asked the waitress, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are very slowly?" The waitress leaned over the counter and said,
"Burrr-gerrr Kiiing."

@johnbishop

So you like computers 😂🙃

How easy is it to count in binary? It's as easy as 01 10 11.

Jump to this post

The oldest computer belonged to Adam and Eve. It was an Apple…one byte and everything crashed.

@loribmt

The oldest computer belonged to Adam and Eve. It was an Apple…one byte and everything crashed.

Jump to this post

😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

A friend of mine asked me about the feasibility of using a 40' long shipping container as a swimming pool. Of course, the top would have to be cut off.
I said that would probably not be a good idea.
However, if she would put the shipping container on wheels, attach it to the back of her car using a tow hitch and fill it with water, then she'd be able to use the carpool lane on the highway whenever she wanted!

Office to driver he has pulled over:
“Sir, this is a one way street!”
Driver: “but I was only going one way !”

Please sign in or register to post a reply.