How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@loribmt

I went to an archeological party recently where they were only looking for remains of a lower leg.

It was quite a shindig.

Jump to this post

@loribmt
Love it. Wonder how long it will take for some people to get it when it’s told verbally…..a funny groaner.

FL Mary

@imallears

@loribmt
Love it. Wonder how long it will take for some people to get it when it’s told verbally…..a funny groaner.

FL Mary

Jump to this post

🦴. Hahah, Mary, I know! I did tell it to my daughter, who instantly groaned in serious agony. 😂😂
But another friend just stood there…crickets…and said, “ I didn’t know you were into archeology? Did you have to wear a mask while you were digging?

@johnbishop

Somewhere out there, a cowboy is missing in action 🤣

An old blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake...
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna
hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you
tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it's only fair, given that you are blind, that
you should know five things:

-- The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
-- The bouncer is a blonde girl with a 'Billy-Club'.
-- I'm a 6-foot tall, 175 pound blond woman with a black belt in Karate.
-- The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
-- The lady to your right is a blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously Cowboy...Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters,
"No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times..."

Jump to this post

That’s funny! You’re right, somewhere out there is a cowboy MIA. LOL.

@loribmt

🦴. Hahah, Mary, I know! I did tell it to my daughter, who instantly groaned in serious agony. 😂😂
But another friend just stood there…crickets…and said, “ I didn’t know you were into archeology? Did you have to wear a mask while you were digging?

Jump to this post

@loribmt

Now that's funny.
Another funny mask thing..my daughter was in Nordstroms last week and in the dressing room was a sign that said "masks recommended while trying clothes on."
What? It's OK to walk around the crowded store but boy oh boy..watch out for the clothes lol. and apparently archeological ruins.

FL Mary

@imallears

@loribmt

Now that's funny.
Another funny mask thing..my daughter was in Nordstroms last week and in the dressing room was a sign that said "masks recommended while trying clothes on."
What? It's OK to walk around the crowded store but boy oh boy..watch out for the clothes lol. and apparently archeological ruins.

FL Mary

Jump to this post

Hi Mary, I should clarify about the mask ‘at the ruins’. My friend was concerned for my health because of my bone marrow transplant. She knows I have to mask up if I garden. So I knew what she meant. It was just a funny moment, especially after I had to explain the joke and draw out shin-dig. 😂
And I guess I can understand the requirement for mask in the changing room because it is a confined space will little air turnover. But I’m guessing compliance would be pretty sparse as with any mask request. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🙃

@johnbishop

Somewhere out there, a cowboy is missing in action 🤣

An old blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake...
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna
hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you
tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it's only fair, given that you are blind, that
you should know five things:

-- The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
-- The bouncer is a blonde girl with a 'Billy-Club'.
-- I'm a 6-foot tall, 175 pound blond woman with a black belt in Karate.
-- The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
-- The lady to your right is a blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously Cowboy...Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters,
"No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times..."

Jump to this post

😹😹😹😹😹

A lady decided to give herself a big treat for her birthday. But something
shocking happened. A lady decided to give herself a big treat for her 50th birthday by staying overnight in a really nice
luxurious hotel. The following morning, she was appalled when the desk clerk gave her a bill for $250.00. She requested
to know why the charge was too high. "It's a nice hotel, but the rooms certainly aren't worth $250.00 for just an overnight stay! I didn't even have
breakfast," she told the clerk.
The clerk clarified that $250.00 is the standard rate. At that point, the older lady insisted on talking with
the manager.
The manager showed up and explained that the hotel
"has an Olympic-sized pool and

a huge conference center which are available for use.”

“But I didn’t use them,” the old woman said.

“Well, they are here, and you could have,” he replied.

The manager proceeded with that she could likewise have seen one of the in-hotel shows for which the hotel is famous.

“We have the best entertainers from the world over performing here,” he said.

“But I didn’t go to any of those shows,” she said.

The manager replied, “Well, we have them, and you could have.”

Regardless of what facility he recommended, the older lady would just answer, “But I didn’t use it!”

The manager then countered with his standard reaction. After several minutes of contending with him, she chose to pay.

The manager was shocked when she gave the check to him. “But madam, this check is for only $50.00,” he said.

“That is right. I charged you $200.00 for sleeping with me,” the old lady replied.

“But I didn’t!” the manager shouted.

“Well, too bad, I was here, and you could have.”

@imallears

@loribmt

Now that's funny.

FL Mary

Jump to this post

Maybe that was an old sign from back in the "mask everything craziness days" and nobody got around to updating the changing rooms by taking it down.

@jakedduck1

A lady decided to give herself a big treat for her birthday. But something
shocking happened. A lady decided to give herself a big treat for her 50th birthday by staying overnight in a really nice
luxurious hotel. The following morning, she was appalled when the desk clerk gave her a bill for $250.00. She requested
to know why the charge was too high. "It's a nice hotel, but the rooms certainly aren't worth $250.00 for just an overnight stay! I didn't even have
breakfast," she told the clerk.
The clerk clarified that $250.00 is the standard rate. At that point, the older lady insisted on talking with
the manager.
The manager showed up and explained that the hotel
"has an Olympic-sized pool and

a huge conference center which are available for use.”

“But I didn’t use them,” the old woman said.

“Well, they are here, and you could have,” he replied.

The manager proceeded with that she could likewise have seen one of the in-hotel shows for which the hotel is famous.

“We have the best entertainers from the world over performing here,” he said.

“But I didn’t go to any of those shows,” she said.

The manager replied, “Well, we have them, and you could have.”

Regardless of what facility he recommended, the older lady would just answer, “But I didn’t use it!”

The manager then countered with his standard reaction. After several minutes of contending with him, she chose to pay.

The manager was shocked when she gave the check to him. “But madam, this check is for only $50.00,” he said.

“That is right. I charged you $200.00 for sleeping with me,” the old lady replied.

“But I didn’t!” the manager shouted.

“Well, too bad, I was here, and you could have.”

Jump to this post

Ok, this is funny! I did get a laugh, however why would someone refer to a 50 year old woman as a "old lady" ?!

I was amazed that this went from just a lady to an old woman. Strange.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.