How to comment, reply, react, bookmark, and more
There are many ways to interact with other members on Mayo Clinic Connect. You can comment, reply, react, bookmark, and more.
Comments, Replies and Reactions
Click the blue button to add a Comment to any discussion.
Reply to a comment within the discussion. This will send an email to the member to let them know you've replied specifically to their comment.
If a post has several replies, click the reply counter (2 replies) to see the reply thread.
Click the Like, Helpful, Hugs to tell the member you like their post, found it helpful or want to send them support. Click the reactions counter (12 reactions) to see who else reacted to the post.
Click the ellipsis (⋯) in the bottom right of a post to see Actions.
- Actions for a discussion include:
- Get the URL for the discussion
- Bookmark to reference the post later
- Mute the discussion to stop getting notifications for this discussion
- Report the discussion to alert the moderators
- Actions for a comment or reply include:
- Get the URL for the post
For 30 minutes after posting, you will also see the action Edit this Comment.
You can sort a discussion from Oldest to Newest posts to read the discussion in chronological order or from Newest to Oldest to see the most recent replies first. Additionally, sort by Most Replied To posts and the Most Liked posts to discover information members found topical, useful, and helpful.
- Replies and @mentions: How do I know who is replying to whom?
- [TIP] Customize the Order You View Posts - See New Posts First
- Improved Homepage: Your new Connect home base
- How to customize your notifications and settings