Multiple years with anxiety, fatigue, tinnitus and others
I will try to summarize my issues and maybe you can advice me on how to handle my situation.
In 2017 I had my first panick attack after an agitated year. In 2016 my mother has died and also gone trough a breakup.
After that panick attack I had a few months with extreme agoraphobia, fatigue,dizziness, unable to concentrate, blurred vision,etc. I couldn’t leave the house, I couldn’t go to work, nothing.
I started seeing doctors: neurologists, ent, family doctor, etc. Blood tests were ok with cholesterol high. Vitamins and minerals ok.
After 6 months I also got tinnitus which became constant, but intermittent- a few days off and then a few days on.
After many doctors couldn’t find nothing physical, they said I had neuro vegetative dystonia and recommended to go to psychiatry.
There, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety and put on Xanax and sertraline. I also started CBT and go to a psychologist.
But until now, nothing improved my situation.
I have a few summer months were I feel 50% ok but tinnitus and fatigue is still here. I get tired very quickly, no mood for activities, shortness off breath sometime, poor sleeping and anxiety
On winter and spring the situation is bad, anxiety takes over and need to take Xanax and antidepressives.
This is going on for about 4 years now and nobody couldn’t give me a definitive answer.
So main symptoms which makes my life almost unbearable:
– Fatigue , but just the sensation, I’d I do exercise everything is ok. It’s just a sensation.
-Tinnitus which started to be more permanently present( no silence days). Tinnitus does not going away with nothing.
– Anxiety when in public, crowds, stores, new situation. I need to run away, I cannot concentrate on people’s faces, sometimes I get shortness of breath.
– Sweaty hands, pale face, tremor
– lack of interest for many activities I enjoyed.
It’s a mix o physical and psychological symptoms.
As for my tests:
– Cholesterol high in last years, but eating healthy
– Vitamin D low, started taking a supplement
– Serum protein a little high, specially gamma globulin. No other blood indicator abnormal so doctors says is nothing.
– endocrinology markers ok, a small thyroid nodule which doctors said is nothing
– MRI ok, ears ok, nose ok
– cervical spine ok with c6 c7 osteophytes
– internal organs and heart ok.
Diagnostics: dystonia, imbalance in parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system, depression, agoraphobia, asthenia…etc.
40 years, 1.85cm, 81 kg, male.
What do you think? Thank you.