How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@kamama94

What sits at the bottom of the sea and twitches? A nervous wreck.

Jump to this post

What do you call a boatload of lawyers at the bottom of the sea?

A good start.

@itchyd

That one made me laugh almost as hard as the one you told about the woman whose birthday is March 1st.

Id buy you a 🍺, but I don't think either one of us imbibes anymore. Maybe I'm wrong. Dunno.

Jump to this post

30 years since my last drink but thanks for the cyber beer & the compliment.

Many people don't know this, but it's possible to read something you don't agree with on the Internet and simply move on with your life.

@kamama94

30 years since my last drink but thanks for the cyber beer & the compliment.

Jump to this post

Celebrating a dozen dry ones, myself.

Congratulations, and keep up the good work!

Did you hear the one about the crustacean who only promoted his shellfish interests?

A reporter covering legislative proceedings wore light summer shoes on a day when it snowed, and the following day—a pleasant, dry one—he wore overshoes. A legislator asked him about it. “It’s the effect of being around government,” he replied. “I am now prepared for yesterday.”

@kamama94

Did you hear the one about the crustacean who only promoted his shellfish interests?

Jump to this post

@kamama94
Every time I see your name a big smile comes to my face. Thank you for the love you share. And you are a very funny lady. God bless you and keep you🙏🏾👍🏾❤️

Aww, shucks! < blushes and digs bare toes in the dirt.> Bless you, too!

Why don’t pirates take a shower before they walk the plank?
They just wash up on shore.

Do you ever go out, and while you're out, you think
"This is exactly why I don't go out"?

Please sign in or register to post a reply.