How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@shirleyrawlins

Do you ever go out, and while you're out, you think
"This is exactly why I don't go out"?

Jump to this post

Every day.....

@kamama94

Did you hear the one about the crustacean who only promoted his shellfish interests?

Jump to this post

Not really a joke:

A guy who pitched in the company softball league, Buster Crabbe
(same name as the gent who played Flash Gordon in the old TV serial), had the nickname "Lobster" because of the incredible arc he could put on the ball.

He was also incredibly tight and we'd always say "It'll be a cold day in hell when Lobster shells for post-game brews!"

According to unofficial sources, a new simplified income-tax form contains only four lines:

1. What was your income for the year?
2. What were your expenses?
3. How much have you left?
4. Send it in.

A man went into a seafood restaurant and asked for a lobster tail. The waitress smiled sweetly and said, “Once upon a time there was this handsome lobster…”

Comic Relief - 2 Links

+++++

Where does nut milk come from?

+++

Prescription Strength Nature

Nature Rx Part 1

++++

One of my biggest faults is that when I ask people their name, I forget to listen to what their name is.

@shirleyrawlins

One of my biggest faults is that when I ask people their name, I forget to listen to what their name is.

Jump to this post

I have the same problem, Shelley.

When a shepherd drove his sheep into town he was ticketed for making a ewe turn.

Probably the reason many a politician stands on his record is to keep voters from examining it.

@kamama94

When a shepherd drove his sheep into town he was ticketed for making a ewe turn.

Jump to this post

To err is human ....

But, to tell sheep jokes is ovine.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.