How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

What sits at the bottom of the sea and twitches? A nervous wreck.

@kamama94

A man in a shoe shop tried on a shoe and told the assistant, "It's too tight."

The assistant said, "Try putting it on with the tongue out."

The man replied, "Doethn't work, it'th thtill too tight."

Jump to this post

That one made me laugh almost as hard as the one you told about the woman whose birthday is March 1st.

Id buy you a 🍺, but I don't think either one of us imbibes anymore. Maybe I'm wrong. Dunno.

I love finding out things on Google. The other day I was poking around and I found (seriously) cruises that are dedicated to nudists. It was explained that there would be no sex. The crew would be fully dressed. When going ashore or in port guests were expected to be dressed. Well, this gave me a much needed good laugh. Apologies to those to adopt the nudist life style for health reasons.

Two ladies were talking over tea and one said to the other, "Ethel, we've been friends for awhile so would you mind telling me why you and Henry split up?"
"Of course not" Ethel replied. "Would you like living in a house where someone lays around in dirty underwear drinking beer and watching television all day?"
"Oh gosh no, I wouldn't like that".
"Well, neither did Henry"

This quote by King Louis XIV always struck me funny. An insight into human nature:

"Every time I give someone a job, I create ninety-nine enemies and one ingrate."

In reply to @samcal9977zz "on being single..." + (show)
@samcal9977zz

on being single...

Jump to this post

At least the guy in
row 2/column 4
looks like he's a good kisser.

@scottrl

This quote by King Louis XIV always struck me funny. An insight into human nature:

"Every time I give someone a job, I create ninety-nine enemies and one ingrate."

Jump to this post

I think this statement was actually made by Robespierre upon hearing that
Charles-Henri Sanson, the guillotiner of
Louis XVI, had successfully completed his assignment.

He then flipped a coin with the now ex-king's likeness on it and uttered his famous quote, "Tails, I win; Heads, you lose."

Please sign in or register to post a reply.