How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

From Louie Blue Coat: My wife called me and said she saw a fox this morning on the way to work. I asked her how she knew the fox was going to work. She hung up on me.

Animal puns? Toucan play that game.

@kamama94

From Louie Blue Coat: My wife called me and said she saw a fox this morning on the way to work. I asked her how she knew the fox was going to work. She hung up on me.

Jump to this post

The giveaway was the fox's sign:
"Will work for sour grapes."

@kamama94

Animal puns? Toucan play that game.

Jump to this post

People who tell puns about critters are
animal crackers.

@verol65

Read in another group.
What did one toilet say to the other??? You looked flushed!!!

Jump to this post

Try as he might, my plumber just can't fix the leak in my upstairs toilet.

It's become a running joke between us.

@samcal9977zz

What did the snail say, when he hitched a ride on a turtle?

Answer - - - - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Jump to this post

Not sure why sloth is one of the seven deadly sins, but snail and turtle aren't.

In reply to @samcal9977zz "Advice from Doctor" + (show)
@samcal9977zz

Advice from Doctor

Jump to this post

Occupational hazard of being a Broadway star.

Queen Elizabeth and Dolly Parton die on the same day, and both go before an Angel to find out if they'll be admitted to Heaven.
Long
Unfortunately, there's only one space left that day, so the Angel must decide which of them gets in.

The Angel asks Dolly if there's some particular reason why she should go to Heaven.

Dolly takes off her top and says, "Look at these, they're the most perfect breasts God ever created, and I'm sure it will please God to be able to see them every day, for eternity".

The Angel thanks Dolly and asks Her Majesty the same question.

The Queen takes a bottle of Perrier out of her purse, and drinks it down. Then, pees into a toilet and pulls the lever.

The Angel says, "ok, your Majesty, you may go in".

Dolly is outraged and asked,"What was that all about, I show you two of God's own perfect creations and you turn me down. She pees into a toilet and she gets in! Would you explain that to me"?

"Sorry Dolly, says the Angel, but even in Heaven A Royal Flush Beats a Pair No Matter How Big They Are"

@itchyd

That's quite heartwarming, Shirley.

I'm not sure I want to know what my cat's thinking about me....

Jump to this post

That literally sounds like my son's cat!

THE THREE SYMPTOMS OF LAZINESS:

Please sign in or register to post a reply.