How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

From the same math teacher: "There are three kinds of people, those who understand math and those who don't."

Why did the banana go to the restaurant with the prune? Because he couldn't find a date.

Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. —Ann Landers

Who knew that dog saliva can mend a broken heart. —Jennifer Neal

Dogs are better than human beings because they know but do not tell. —Emily Dickinson
This has been a long favorite of mine.

Dogs are wise. They crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more. —Agatha Christi

Maybe this is what I need to do today. LOL

My friends told me my puns wood need some sprucing up, but I think they're just pine.

@geekygirl9

My friends told me my puns wood need some sprucing up, but I think they're just pine.

Jump to this post

No need to weep or willow, your puns are oakay.

Although a little sprucing wouldn't hurt either. ☺

I'm doing crunches twice a day now. Captain in the in the morning and Nestle in the afternoon.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.