How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@lagrange5

That's a really good punny comeback.

It gives you a good reason to crow!

Jump to this post

I’ll try not to get too cocky. 🐔

@lacy2

I was a bookkeeper for 10 years. The local library wasn't too happy about it

Jump to this post

Favorite pun I've heard all week! XD

@annewoodmayo

Valerie,

About "Nothing funny anymore"--
I so agree!
I am really grateful to everyone who posts here. Reading these jokes really, really lifts me up!

I wish I could think of a tree pun or a geometry pun to add here...Nope, I can't come up with one. I'll have to be selfish and enjoy everyone else's
THANKS, everybody! Have a good day!

Jump to this post

Ooh, geometry puns coming right up! I confess, the first one isn't mine (heard it at a math contest a while back):
Someone brought graph paper to a party; everyone figured they must be plotting something.
When asked what he thought of Corvettes, a farmer explained that his favorite vehicles didn't en-compass sports cars; he was more protractor himself.

@geekygirl9

Ooh, geometry puns coming right up! I confess, the first one isn't mine (heard it at a math contest a while back):
Someone brought graph paper to a party; everyone figured they must be plotting something.
When asked what he thought of Corvettes, a farmer explained that his favorite vehicles didn't en-compass sports cars; he was more protractor himself.

Jump to this post

It appears that you held off punning until you were given the right angle.

It's good that both puns had parallel concepts, instead of going off on a tangent.

Two fish in a tank. One says: ‘How do you drive this thing?'

One bird cannot make a pun, but toucan!

Pigeons must be wealthy.... they have no problem putting deposits on expensive cars!

@loribmt

Well, I suppose she could have been considered a birdbrain. 🐦‍⬛

Jump to this post

Look at all of these bird puns that came after yours.
That's a feather in your cap.

@lagrange5

Look at all of these bird puns that came after yours.
That's a feather in your cap.

Jump to this post

Did you hear about the crow on the telephone pole?

He wanted to make a long-distance caw

Patient: “Someone decided to graffiti my house last night!”
Doctor: “So why are you telling me?”
Patient: “I can’t understand the writing. Was it you?”

Please sign in or register to post a reply.