How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

Stolen from Louie Blue Coat:

NASA is launching a new mission to say sorry to the aliens. It's called Apollo G.

Don't blame me, blame Louie. ;=)

in reply to @johnbishop Okay, this is going to be the last hippo joke for the month, and then I may move on to other animals.
Why was the hippo afraid to go in the ocean? He was afraid of getting hippothermia.

Why do sheep not get COVID? Because they have herd immunity

@frances007

in reply to @johnbishop Okay, this is going to be the last hippo joke for the month, and then I may move on to other animals.
Why was the hippo afraid to go in the ocean? He was afraid of getting hippothermia.

Jump to this post

Glad you're not a hippocrit.

@frances007

Jump to this post

The doctor took a Hippocratic oath before responding about HIPAA, because that was his HIPPAthetical question.

@kamama94

NASA is launching a new mission to say sorry to the aliens. It's called Apollo G.

Jump to this post

HAHA to be honest our family is not a joke telling one, seriously! although we used to watch tv and enjoy comedians. so have been sending a lot of these one-lines to my daughter who is enjoying them ,and no always getting one-liners about my health every day! thanks all for posting! J.

“As a kid I was made to walk the plank. We couldn’t afford a dog.”

@lacy2

“As a kid I was made to walk the plank. We couldn’t afford a dog.”

Jump to this post

We are getting funnier or I am getting sillier!

@kamama94

Jump to this post

The booster rocket is Apollo-jet-ic.

Don't get mad at lazy people. They didn't do anything.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.