How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@kamama94

Don't get mad at lazy people. They didn't do anything.

Jump to this post

double-like 👍👍

@captboat

We are getting funnier or I am getting sillier!

Jump to this post

...depends how silly you were before we got funny?

2 alligators, one of them twice the size of the other, were sunning themselves on the lake shore. The smaller one said, "We're the same age, why are you bigger then I am?"
The bigger alligator said, "I eat right."
"What do you eat?" inquired the smaller alligator.
"I eat politicians," replied the bigger one.
"I don't understand," complained the smaller one, "I eat politicians, too."
The larger one said, "You're not getting enough nutrition, though. How do you catch them?"
"I grab the politican by the ankles and shake the crap out of him or her."
"Well, there's the problem," explained the larger alligator, "because when you shake the crap out of a politician, all you have left is a briefcase and a lot of hot air."

in reply to @lacy2 Why are dogs like phones? Because they have collar ID's

Why didn't the dog want to play football? Because it was a boxer

I can't stop.
Why did the police give the German hot dog bail?
Because he gave the wurst answers

This isn't a joke but I can't find the "favourite sayings" site and, actually, this is not one of my favourite sayings but might be from now on: opened a new kibrary book to read last night and this on first page:

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards."
(Soren Kiekkegaard"

Oh how very true!

... anyone direct me to the sayings page? Thanks

This is a true story (almost). I bought some really green bananas and by the time got through walking in Walmart parking lot, the bananas were almost ripe! Temperature over 100 degrees.

"I just realized that the paper towels at the side of the gas pump are there so you can wipe your tears after you fill up your tank!" - Author Unknown

Please sign in or register to post a reply.