How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@lacy2

hahaha so next time I am mad at ------- I can call them a triangle?

Jump to this post

oops got confused, jokes on me, i call then ma circle!! haha

Why did the cows return to the marijuana field?
The pot called the cattle back.

@lacy2

O Canada! Our local on line newspaper:

August 16, 2023
😄 It's Tell a Joke Day! What's the bare minimum? 🐻 One bear.

Jump to this post

The Maple Leaf forever!

@lacy2

...are you barking up the wrong tree?

Jump to this post

Perhaps we wood conseed that puns stem from a branch of comedy that leaves people groaning but then branches into laughter once the limbic brain takes root.

...heard today: Why are stadiums so cold?
Cos the seats are all filled by fans!

I was telling her over phone how these one liners make me smile just when I thought nothing seemed funny any more, thanks!

I was a bookkeeper for 10 years. The local library wasn't too happy about it

@lacy2

...heard today: Why are stadiums so cold?
Cos the seats are all filled by fans!

I was telling her over phone how these one liners make me smile just when I thought nothing seemed funny any more, thanks!

Jump to this post

Valerie,

About "Nothing funny anymore"--
I so agree!
I am really grateful to everyone who posts here. Reading these jokes really, really lifts me up!

I wish I could think of a tree pun or a geometry pun to add here...Nope, I can't come up with one. I'll have to be selfish and enjoy everyone else's
THANKS, everybody! Have a good day!

HI,everyone! Here's a gauntlet thrown, a challenge offered:

About the lady answering the door with a bird on her head...

I feel like there must be a joke / one liner /pun about this situation in combination with the old expression about "a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush." Something like, "a bird on the head is..." Seems like it should be low-hanging joke fruit, but I can't come up with anything...How about youse?

HAHA- have fun wracking your brains! --- about something other than illness :), nice change of pace, no?

@annewoodmayo

HI,everyone! Here's a gauntlet thrown, a challenge offered:

About the lady answering the door with a bird on her head...

I feel like there must be a joke / one liner /pun about this situation in combination with the old expression about "a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush." Something like, "a bird on the head is..." Seems like it should be low-hanging joke fruit, but I can't come up with anything...How about youse?

HAHA- have fun wracking your brains! --- about something other than illness :), nice change of pace, no?

Jump to this post

Well, I suppose she could have been considered a birdbrain. 🐦‍⬛

@loribmt

Well, I suppose she could have been considered a birdbrain. 🐦‍⬛

Jump to this post

That's a really good punny comeback.

It gives you a good reason to crow!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.