#Liverchat: A Twitter Chat with Mayo Experts about Liver Disease
I have fatty liver disease. What can I do to keep my liver healthy? Is the Paleo Diet good for me? Is milk thistle good for my liver?
Chances are, if you have liver disease and you’re just concerned with your health, you’ve probably wondered what kinds of things you can do to take care of your liver. With that in mind, we invite you to join us on Wednesday, September 21 at Noon ET (11am CT) as we co-host a Tweetchat with the American Liver Foundation about liver wellness and nutrition.
To address frequent discussion topics and answer your questions, we’ve assembled a group of experts, including several transplant hepatologists and a nutritionist.
- @DebraASilverman – Debi Silverman, Dietitian, Mayo Clinic
- @DeniseHarnoisDO – Denise Harnois, D.O., Transplant Hepatologist, Mayo Clinic
- @MariaYatacoMD – Maria Yataco, M.D., Transplant Hepatologist, Mayo Clinic
- @AndrewKeavenyMD – Andrew Keaveny, M.D., Transplant Hepatologist, Mayo Clinic
- @MMalespinMD – Miguel Malespin, M.D., Transplant Hepatologist at UF Jax
The last 15 minutes will be devoted to questions from the Twitter audience.
To join the chat, log in to Twitter. (Or sign up for an account. It only takes a few seconds.) Use hashtag #liverchat to see the stream of conversation.
Here’s a how-to guide if you’re new to Twitter chats.