How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@kamama94

I accidentally got ketchup in my eye. Now I have Heinzsight.

Jump to this post

I loved this. You are hilarious. Blessings to you lady!

@covidstinks2023

I loved this. You are hilarious. Blessings to you lady!

Jump to this post

Thanks, blessings to you as well. In the interest of transparency, however, I must admit I stole - er, ah, I mean borrowed - this from an internet friend. < blushes>

I've had to stretch dollars so thin these days I think I can see George Washington's underwear.

You know you're old when you're entering your birth year online and you have to spin that thing like you're on Wheel Of Fortune.

I believe in the here after. Every time I go to the kitchen I wonder what I'm here after.

@kamama94

Thanks, blessings to you as well. In the interest of transparency, however, I must admit I stole - er, ah, I mean borrowed - this from an internet friend. < blushes>

Jump to this post

We all share your transparency because most of what all of us submit is from somewhere, somebody, at sometime👍🏾💕

Comic Relief

Claudio - Dame los zapatos

++++

Money Woes

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1000447427991617

++++

@kamama94

I believe in the here after. Every time I go to the kitchen I wonder what I'm here after.

Jump to this post

@kamama94
There is an easy solution to that problem. Do what I do. STAY OUT OF THE KITCKEN EXCEPT FOR EXTREME EMERGENCIES, like getting candy to re-fill empty candy dishes.
Jake

@kamama94

I accidentally got ketchup in my eye. Now I have Heinzsight.

Jump to this post

Kinda doubt your Heinzsight's 20/20, kamama.

Nathan's prefers another brand of catsup for their famous contest. That's why every entrant has a dog in the Hunts.

@kamama94

Jump to this post

The judge grew tired of Caspar as a witness after the friendly ghost insisted on starting every one of his answers with, "Well, to be completely transparent ...."
But the audience laughed every time.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.