How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@itchyd

The judge grew tired of Caspar as a witness after the friendly ghost insisted on starting every one of his answers with, "Well, to be completely transparent ...."
But the audience laughed every time.

Jump to this post

Ghost joke:

Casper tried to hide his serial infidelity, but Wendy saw right through him.

@shirleyrawlins

Have you ever tried to breathe quieter while walking up a hill so bystanders don't hear you fighting foro your life?

Jump to this post

I was a trial lawyer and did some reservation work, but I don't recall this fellow, "To Breathe Quieter While Walking Up a Hill so Bystanders Don't Hear You Fighting For Your Life".

Do you remember what Nation he belonged to?

@itchyd

I was a trial lawyer and did some reservation work, but I don't recall this fellow, "To Breathe Quieter While Walking Up a Hill so Bystanders Don't Hear You Fighting For Your Life".

Do you remember what Nation he belonged to?

Jump to this post

Do you remember what he said to do to breathe quieter?

@shirleyrawlins

Do you remember what he said to do to breathe quieter?

Jump to this post

I don't recall the details of the case or even whether Breathe Quieter was convicted.

@itchyd

I don't recall the details of the case or even whether Breathe Quieter was convicted.

Jump to this post

Assuming you were asking me about the judge's decision in the case, Shirley.

@itchyd

Jump to this post

Believe this may have been an appellate decision based on the original case
"Breathe Right v. Breathe Quieter".

@itchyd

Jump to this post

Rats!!!!!
Fun reply though.

My email password has been hacked. That’s the third time I’ve had to rename my cat.

One day you’re the best thing since sliced bread. The next, you’re toast.

Never ask a woman who is eating ice cream straight from the carton how she’s doing.

“Doctor, there’s a patient on Line 1 who says he’s invisible.” “Well, tell him I can’t see him right now".

@covidstinks2023

My email password has been hacked. That’s the third time I’ve had to rename my cat.

One day you’re the best thing since sliced bread. The next, you’re toast.

Never ask a woman who is eating ice cream straight from the carton how she’s doing.

“Doctor, there’s a patient on Line 1 who says he’s invisible.” “Well, tell him I can’t see him right now".

Jump to this post

Dear covidstinks2023:

Per our established contract, I provide wholly unsolicited and undoubtedly unappreciated rejoinders to your
bon mots:

1) In my entire life, Ive only had one email password:
"DoNotHack".
It's never has been (until now, probably).

2) Otto Frederick Rohwedder invented the first commercial bread slicing machine in 1928. If it was such a great thing, how come nobody knows this guy's name? I think the greatest invention ever is the chocolate chip cookie: Everyone knows who
Famous Amos is.

3) Tell her to quit hoggin' the Haagen-Dazs !!!

4) The only show that
"The Goddess of Pop"
never sold out was in Cleveland in 2004 where the guy who worked the marquee got sloppy and it ended up reading: "C her Concert Tonite".
All day long people kept walking by and saying, "See whose concert tonight?"

I'm getting stronger with age because now I can lift $100 worth of groceries with one hand.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.