How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@annewoodmayo

long distance relationships? get yourself a cat

(sorry, cat lovers. I couldn't pass it up)

Hey, everybody! I really, really, really needed a laugh. You know what I mean, I'm sure. SO, a really BIG thank you for all of the funny posts! I've laughed out loud!

Jump to this post

Long distance relationships?

Get yourself a Lear jet.

@imallears

@captboat

Why did the blonde on a diet eat her food so fast?

She thought she was fasting.

Sorry all you real blondes out there.

FL Mary

Ps Remember during Covid lockdown when all we did was talk and think about food?

Jump to this post

Feasting's just fasting with an "e" that is foisting.

Dont go too hard on me, here, please: This was my foist try at this joke.

@jakedduck1

@kamama94
There is an easy solution to that problem. Do what I do. STAY OUT OF THE KITCKEN EXCEPT FOR EXTREME EMERGENCIES, like getting candy to re-fill empty candy dishes.
Jake

Jump to this post

I keep my pockets filled with candy at all times ...

@itchyd
Depending on the type of candy that's an excellent idea but I want chocolate and it gets a bit squishy and messy but whether licked or chewed its just as good.
Jake

@jakedduck1

@itchyd
Depending on the type of candy that's an excellent idea but I want chocolate and it gets a bit squishy and messy but whether licked or chewed its just as good.
Jake

Jump to this post

You need to develop a taste for tootsie rolls. NOT squishy, ever. In fact, before NASA decided to discontinue the shuttle program, they were looking into replacing the heat ablation tiles with tootsie rolls.

“If you were to second guess your decision to book some time to visit an Indian community, that would be a reservation reservation reservation.”

— Brian Regan

@samcal9977zz

“If you were to second guess your decision to book some time to visit an Indian community, that would be a reservation reservation reservation.”

— Brian Regan

Jump to this post

Former NASA astronaut Dr. John Bennet Herrington of the Chickasaw Nation was the first Native American in space. In 2002, when he achieved orbit, I suggested to him the nickname
"The Vertiginous Indigenous".

Never heard back from him.

Hope he wasn't offended.

@samcal9977zz

— Brian Regan

Jump to this post

If you held on to your written musings over this painful decision, that would be reservation reservation reservation preservation.

@annewoodmayo

long distance relationships? get yourself a cat

(sorry, cat lovers. I couldn't pass it up)

Hey, everybody! I really, really, really needed a laugh. You know what I mean, I'm sure. SO, a really BIG thank you for all of the funny posts! I've laughed out loud!

Jump to this post

People don't get cats.

Cats get people.

Those who quit the priesthood are frequently the butt of off-collar jokes.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.