How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@shirleyrawlins

I can't believe how long it took me to get this!

Jump to this post

Abner can't believe how long it took him to get his grasshopper.

@itchyd

This joke's a Kuiper!

Jump to this post

👏👏👏 😂

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Margaret Mead

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
Abraham Lincoln

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Lily Tomlin

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
Jim Carrey

@scottrl

I have a friend who keeps exotic birds as pets.

Instead of keeping them caged, he gives them freedom within his house.

One evening, he had set up a chess board, in anticipation of a friend coming over the next day.

The next morning, he noticed a piece had been moved overnight!

He was totally mystified, until he thought about it for a minute and realized...

Toucan play at that game.

Jump to this post

in reply to @scottrl I saw this and it reminded me of two things from my distant past. After college I moved to SF to live with some friends in a house owned by their parents. They had one bedroom dedicated to their birds, which were not kept in cages. I remember being so surprised upon opening the door and having one of them fly directly into my face. The also had a boa constrictor, but I will refrain from that story.

Years ago my partner and I had a Mustache Parakeet which we taught to speak, and his favorite line was, "No wine for you." Later, it became, "I want my wine too."

@frances007

in reply to @scottrl I saw this and it reminded me of two things from my distant past. After college I moved to SF to live with some friends in a house owned by their parents. They had one bedroom dedicated to their birds, which were not kept in cages. I remember being so surprised upon opening the door and having one of them fly directly into my face. The also had a boa constrictor, but I will refrain from that story.

Years ago my partner and I had a Mustache Parakeet which we taught to speak, and his favorite line was, "No wine for you." Later, it became, "I want my wine too."

Jump to this post

That reminds me of an episode of The Flying Nun in which the sisters acquire a parrot that has the bad habit of singing the shanty "Whiskey, Johnny".

@frances007

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
Abraham Lincoln

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Lily Tomlin

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
Jim Carrey

Jump to this post

"My only regret in life is that I wasn't born someone else." -- Woody Allen

@frances007

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Margaret Mead

Jump to this post

Sounds like Yogi Berra!

@frances007

Jump to this post

I'd be interested in sharing any statistics you may have concerning the average life expectancy of songbirds cohabitating with constricting snakes.

A man drove around and around the parking lot. He said, "God, if you will open a parking spot, I will stop drinking alcohol, I will attend church weekly and I will tithe." Just then, a car ahead of him pulled out! He said, "Oh! Never mind."

Please sign in or register to post a reply.