How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@flamingal

the "melting" vitamin D is sublingual, as is my B12; is absorbed under tongue, bypassing the digestive system which can interfere with or block absorption. was years ago, but lesson learned!

Jump to this post

Hello @flamingal, I noticed two replies you posted; one for melting vitamin D sublingual and the second regarding trazadone, were placed in the, How About a Laugh group.

I can’t help but feel these landed in the wrong discussion. Do you know which conversation or discussion group for which these were intended?

@loribmt

Hello @flamingal, I noticed two replies you posted; one for melting vitamin D sublingual and the second regarding trazadone, were placed in the, How About a Laugh group.

I can’t help but feel these landed in the wrong discussion. Do you know which conversation or discussion group for which these were intended?

Jump to this post

Flamingal's 1st post had a humorous tone involving a mix-up she made with her pills and her doggies.

@loribmt

Jump to this post

they were an ongoing "laugh" to one person in particular about similar "incidents".

Why did the two snowmen start dating as soon as they met? Because it was love at frost sight.
What do you get when you eat all the Christmas decorations? Tinselitis.
Why was the snowman looking at a bag of carrots? He’s picking his nose.

This one is just a little punny 🙂
I have a friend who writes music about sewing machines.
He's a singer/songwriter.
Or sew it seems.

@johnbishop

This one is just a little punny 🙂
I have a friend who writes music about sewing machines.
He's a singer/songwriter.
Or sew it seems.

Jump to this post

Left me in stitches!

@frances007

Why did the two snowmen start dating as soon as they met? Because it was love at frost sight.
What do you get when you eat all the Christmas decorations? Tinselitis.
Why was the snowman looking at a bag of carrots? He’s picking his nose.

Jump to this post

What's the difference between Tom Hanks and Frosty?

Tom's a man of many roles and Frosty's a man of many rolls.

Now that it's December, it's not too early for this.

(Click on the image to enlarge.)

@scottrl

Now that it's December, it's not too early for this.

(Click on the image to enlarge.)

Jump to this post

Nobody got that?

I even put a big clue in the attachment file name:
Mare + Eek + Wrist + Moss.

@scottrl

Nobody got that?

I even put a big clue in the attachment file name:
Mare + Eek + Wrist + Moss.

Jump to this post

I am slow Scott 🙃. I knew the file name was a clue but still didn't get it until I see the words listed on the same line.

🎅🎄Merry Christmas to you also!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.