How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@pinkhydrangea

The perfect shirt for my adult daughter who is always cold.

Jump to this post

Pretty obvious statement on this sweater.

Of course you're going to be cold all the time if you live in Maine.

SHEESH!

@samclembeau

Ok then.
Why did the chicken cross to the other side of the playground?

To get to the other slide.

Jump to this post

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because that's where Google Maps showed the Chik-fil-A was at. But it wasnt there, so, the chicken looked at the map again and said, "Yeah, it's supposed to be right here .... I just don't get it ... beaks the hell outta me!

@itchyd

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because that's where Google Maps showed the Chik-fil-A was at. But it wasnt there, so, the chicken looked at the map again and said, "Yeah, it's supposed to be right here .... I just don't get it ... beaks the hell outta me!

Jump to this post

that explains a lot.
thank you

A rabbi, a priest and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What, is this a joke?"

@blackcat

A rabbi, a priest and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender says, "What, is this a joke?"

Jump to this post

Shirley Temple, Rob Roy and Arnold Palmer walk into a bar and the bartender says, "What'll it be guys?"

"Take a wild guess, Captain Obvious."

@itchyd

Shirley Temple, Rob Roy and Arnold Palmer walk into a bar and the bartender says, "What'll it be guys?"

"Take a wild guess, Captain Obvious."

Jump to this post

This was on the wall at my doctor's office today: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?

@blackcat

This was on the wall at my doctor's office today: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?

Jump to this post

Pilgrims?

A signal from 11million miles away was received.
"You left on the lights"

@blackcat

Jump to this post

Bees. 🐝

@lolaemma

A signal from 11million miles away was received.
"You left on the lights"

Jump to this post

A signal from 11 million miles away was received.

"Yes, I am still mad at you."

Please sign in or register to post a reply.