How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@misu

My new favorite:

Exercise??? I thought you said EXTRA FRIES!!!

Jump to this post

😂😂😂

@misu

My new favorite:

Exercise??? I thought you said EXTRA FRIES!!!

Jump to this post

good one-liner!

@johnbishop

Used to be my highlight of my trips to the San Diego Zoo when I lived in the area going to electronics school on the Navy base. What surprised me was how smart they are and watching what they did and how they tricked some stupid people teasing them. They are pretty accurate slinging the poo. 🤣

Jump to this post

My husband was stationed in San Diego when he was in the Navy, 1971-1973.

Hiya, friends!

We've gotten a little thin on our funny posts the last couple of days. I hope it's because everyone is feeling pretty good and doing other stuff instead!

I've been sitting here wracking my brain to come up with something funny to post. Nothing more on Tarzan, or extra fries (great one, too!), hmmm. Here's a weak one:
about Lyndac's and John's posts about San Diego,

Did your hubby, too,
Go to the zoo
To see the monkeys
Sling their pooh?

Pretty awful, I know, but it's the best I could come up with today.

THANKS to everyone who posts the funnies! Have a great day!

Patient: Doctor, I get heartburn every time I eat birthday cake.
Doctor: Next time, take off the candles.

@annewoodmayo

Hiya, friends!

We've gotten a little thin on our funny posts the last couple of days. I hope it's because everyone is feeling pretty good and doing other stuff instead!

I've been sitting here wracking my brain to come up with something funny to post. Nothing more on Tarzan, or extra fries (great one, too!), hmmm. Here's a weak one:

Did your hubby, too,
Go to the zoo
To see the monkeys
Sling their pooh?

Jump to this post

@annewoodmayo

“We've gotten a little thin on our funny posts the last couple of days. I hope it's because everyone is feeling pretty good and doing other stuff instead”

I think it’s because you’ve been slacking off!

Jake

@annewoodmayo

Hiya, friends!

Did your hubby, too,
Go to the zoo
To see the monkeys
Sling their pooh?

Jump to this post

I repeated your funny four liner and got laughs.

@annewoodmayo

It takes me a while to catch on.

Did your hubby, too,
Go to the zoo
To see the monkeys
Sling their pooh?

😁lol😂

Like I said in the beginning of this thread, for me to understand them they can't be over 4th grade level or something like that.
Jake

@jakedduck1

@annewoodmayo

It takes me a while to catch on.

Did your hubby, too,
Go to the zoo
To see the monkeys
Sling their pooh?

😁lol😂

Like I said in the beginning of this thread, for me to understand them they can't be over 4th grade level or something like that.
Jake

Jump to this post

Jake, your jokes are great, and your sense of humor is priceless!

@lagrange5
That's what I always thought about yours but now that you say that about mine I have to wonder about yours 🤪😵‍💫🙃🤔
Jake

Please sign in or register to post a reply.