How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@jakedduck1

Tomorrow is “National gray haired grumpy old man day”

Note to Fl Mary (@imallear.) For ladies it's Nov 5th.

Jake

Jump to this post

@jakedduck1

Are you celebrating? Enjoy National Gray Haired Grump Old Man Day….If I had known I would have gotten you a t shirt.

FL Mary…who hasn’t seen her gray hair in 20 years

@imallears

@jakedduck1

Are you celebrating? Enjoy National Gray Haired Grump Old Man Day….If I had known I would have gotten you a t shirt.

FL Mary…who hasn’t seen her gray hair in 20 years

Jump to this post

I forgot to add
“And I expect recognition”
Jake

@jakedduck1

I forgot to add
“And I expect recognition”
Jake

Jump to this post

Happy National gray haired grumpy old man day to all the gray haired or hair-impaired grumpy old men out there! And especially to @jakedduck1 for whom the day was originally designated…
May your curmudgeonly ways continue to set the bar for others! No one does like you, Jake. 😘

@loribmt

Happy National gray haired grumpy old man day to all the gray haired or hair-impaired grumpy old men out there! And especially to @jakedduck1 for whom the day was originally designated…
May your curmudgeonly ways continue to set the bar for others! No one does like you, Jake. 😘

Jump to this post

@loribmt
Everyone has to be good at something.
Jake

Tarzan's last words:

"Whooo grreassed the viiiiinnne?!!!!

@lagrange5

Tarzan's last words:

"Whooo grreassed the viiiiinnne?!!!!

Jump to this post

And Jane replied to Tarzan, "Oops! I guess I shouldn't have waxed the vine when I did the floors."

(Lagrange, that was a good one!)

Does anybody remember the name of Tarzan's monkey?(It wasn't "Maguillicuddy," but my brain is itching again anyway.) Their son was called "Boy," right?

@jakedduck1

Tomorrow is “National gray haired grumpy old man day”

Note to Fl Mary (@imallear.) For ladies it's Nov 5th.

Jake

Jump to this post

Sorry! I don't subscribe to gray hair on my head! LOL! In my husband's family men are either gray or bald by the time they are 18. Hubby has a beautiful hair of naturally perfect gray hair!

@annewoodmayo

And Jane replied to Tarzan, "Oops! I guess I shouldn't have waxed the vine when I did the floors."

Does anybody remember the name of Tarzan's monkey?(It wasn't "Maguillicuddy," but my brain is itching again anyway.) Their son was called "Boy," right?

Jump to this post

@annewoodmayo

Jump to this post

Cheeta

Thank you. Lynda and John! Great video.
I heard that chimps and humans share about 98% of the same DNA, our closest cousins.
Thanks Anne, for the comeback and interesting question!
Here's to Tarzan, Jane, Boy, and last but not least, Cheeta.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.