How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

A little COVID humor...
It was a quiet Monday morning in September 2053, when John awoke with a need to go to the bathroom. To John this wasn't an ordinary day! This was the day he would open the last package of toilet paper his parents bought in the year 2020.

@colleenyoung

Hi all, I love the levity of this thread and enjoy a good belly laugh with you all. I especially enjoy the plays on words. As requested by members who posted recently, two jokes that teetered on the line were removed. Thank you to those authors for wanting to keep the funnies respectful and inclusive.

Here's my contribution:
- I ordered an egg and a chicken on Amazon. I’ll let you know.

Jump to this post

That's too bad they were removed.

@johnbishop

A little COVID humor...
It was a quiet Monday morning in September 2053, when John awoke with a need to go to the bathroom. To John this wasn't an ordinary day! This was the day he would open the last package of toilet paper his parents bought in the year 2020.

Jump to this post

Well.... I humbly admit I went two years..... and I look at my 6 remaining bottles of hand sanitizer and wonder when they expire.

@lyndac1027

That's too bad they were removed.

Jump to this post

I'm weird... I am now curious which ones they were and want to read them again to see why myself, but I'm not very good at remembering jokes. I hope dearly that one of mine didn't offend, but so far, I have enjoyed seeing what people are sharing, and appreciate a good laugh that all of us need. But I trust the moderators & mentors in knowing what's best for the total diverse audience!

@dbeshears1

I'm weird... I am now curious which ones they were and want to read them again to see why myself, but I'm not very good at remembering jokes. I hope dearly that one of mine didn't offend, but so far, I have enjoyed seeing what people are sharing, and appreciate a good laugh that all of us need. But I trust the moderators & mentors in knowing what's best for the total diverse audience!

Jump to this post

Hi Debbie!

Joke- You can ship your hand sanitizer to me! I'm still using it and the masks (immunosuppressed). I probably look like a robber or a kook when I go into stores with my mask and brimmed hat and dark sunglasses! Stick 'em up, and give me all of your preservative-free eye drops and fragrance-free laundry detergent. Haha-- sort of!

About the mentors and moderators: I agree! Most, if not all, are volunteers, so I won't second-guess them.

Hey, here's my chance to say "THANK YOU" to all of the mentors and moderators! You folks do a great job and provide a real service for us!!!

@dbeshears1

Jump to this post

How offensive could these jokes have been if we can't figure it out?

@dbeshears1

The poor bees never got off the boat. They were left in the archives

Jump to this post

That was really funny and a great comeback!

@dbeshears1

Well.... I humbly admit I went two years..... and I look at my 6 remaining bottles of hand sanitizer and wonder when they expire.

Jump to this post

Slowly use them up while smiling that you survived the pandemic ordeal.

@dbeshears1

Jump to this post

We have moderators and mentors who have dedicated themselves to providing a safe place to open our hearts and share our experiences. I have complete trust and confidence in their judgment and professionalism.

Here's to them!

Conductor: How many derailments have you had?

Engineer: I don't know, it's hard to keep track.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.