How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

What we need is more censoring. It is the American way. ☺

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine

@nonobaddog

What we need is more censoring. It is the American way. ☺

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine

Jump to this post

That was one of my dad's favorite sayings! He told me I always took it to the extreme, though...
Ginger
[a chip off the old block, yep, that's me!]

My wife threatened to leave me because I was always singing “I’m a Believer” by the Monkees.
I didn’t think she was serious but then I saw her face…

@loribmt

My wife threatened to leave me because I was always singing “I’m a Believer” by the Monkees.
I didn’t think she was serious but then I saw her face…

Jump to this post

🤣🤣🤣

You guys here always cheer me up with your funny jokes and repartee!
THANKS!!

Laughter is my favorite medicine. lol.

Ten plus ten is the same as eleven plus eleven
because
ten plus ten is twenty
and
eleven plus eleven is ....

@lagrange5

because
ten plus ten is twenty
and

Jump to this post

😅 That made my head hurt for a moment!!! Love it!!

BTW, been meaning to tell you that your @name of Lagrange 5 did not go unnoticed. Clever and creative. 🪐

@lagrange5

because
ten plus ten is twenty
and

Jump to this post

@lagrange5

I got It! After I said it out loud and groaned. Is this a Dad joke or a smarty pants joke? Love it…these type of riddles are so valuable for brain exercises…thanks.

FL Mary who feels a little bit smarter now lol.

@loribmt

😅 That made my head hurt for a moment!!! Love it!!

BTW, been meaning to tell you that your @name of Lagrange 5 did not go unnoticed. Clever and creative. 🪐

Jump to this post

Lori, thank you for your kind words. And you noticed L5! I love astronomy, I'm an amateur astronomer. I have thought about posting some astronomy humor, but I love cornball as well.

For our non-astronomer friends:
Lagrange was a French mathematician, who calculated that there are 5 stable gravity points in a planet-moon or a star-planet system. Lagrange 5 (also known as L5) is at the 2 o' clock orbit point and is extremely stable.

Sarah Williams, an astronomer and poet wrote;
"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night."

Please sign in or register to post a reply.