How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@annewoodmayo

After 30 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling.
When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married. On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable – an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched – with a raised eyebrow.
The woman shut up and quietly sat down in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"
"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays I fish."

Mirrors don’t lie
and lucky for you
they don’t laugh

'The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

I just made a startling observation. You know how I tell a lot of dad jokes? Well, I’m not a dad…I’m a mom. Oh my gosh, I’m a faux pa!

@jakedduck1

@annewoodmayo

After 30 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling.
When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married. On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable – an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched – with a raised eyebrow.
The woman shut up and quietly sat down in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"
"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays I fish."

Jump to this post

😂🤣😂

"Doctor, I've come up with my own at home smell and taste test."

"How does it work?"

"Pour a large glass of wine. Sniff it. If you cannot smell the wine, you have lost your sense of smell.
Taste it. If you cannot taste the wine, you have lost your sense of taste.
If you can smell and taste the wine, Congratulations! You still have your sense of smell and sense of taste.
Celebrate by finishing the glass of wine.

I tested myself several times last night, and it was negative every time.
I woke up in the morning with a headache and blurry eyes.
I will have to test myself again tonight, just to be sure,"

@lagrange5

'The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

Jump to this post

@lagrange5

Haha…like that one!

FL Mary

Nine FUNNY posts! Good job, jokesters! And THANK YOU!

Question from the ancient philosopher, philanthropist, or philanderer:

Is it true that he who throws mud loses ground?

Please sign in or register to post a reply.