[Alert] Links will not work in email notifications dated before Oct 1,
Email notifications help members stay in touch with other members on Connect. They notify you when a new post has been made or a new discussion started. On October 1, 2018, we are updating our email servers to better handle the growing activity on Mayo Clinic Connect and improve security.
The email system will work and look the same way it does now. However, as of October 1, the VIEW & REPLY links will not work in email notifications dated September 30th or earlier.
1. Review, read, respond to your saved notifications before October 1.
2. Find the post by clicking the member’s @username at the top of the notification and see their post activity.
3. Use the onsite notifications if you don’t get a chance to review the notifications.
a. On a computer, laptop or tablet, see the bell icon
b. On a mobile device, click the menu > notifications
4. Find a post by searching for key phrases from the message.
a. On a computer, laptop or tablet, click the magnifying glass icon
b. On a mobile device, type phrase in the search bar
5. Learn how to manage your notification preferences to receive the emails relevant to you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.