Opinions?

Posted by joleary1968 @joleary1968, Tue, Apr 23 3:21pm

My husband had a mild heart attack March 6. Found 90% blockage in diagonal artery. Sent home with daily meds & rehab. Back in hospital Easter Sunday, with more severe pain & pressure than in March. No elevated triponin in bloodwork this time. Find out about 60% blockage in 2 main arteries (looks like 1 is the LAD-will see Dr tomorrow). After catheterization Dr says no bypass but will definitely need one down the line. On the fence about putting stent in. May just send back home with meds & assurance that my husband will probably wind up back in hospital. I really like this Dr at first but now… not sure if the right treatment will be done

@joleary1968 I'd your husband seeing a Cardiologist or your family Dr?

REPLY
@lioness

@joleary1968 I'd your husband seeing a Cardiologist or your family Dr?

Jump to this post

He is seeing a cardiologist

REPLY

@joleary1968 Hi the reason I asked I had triple by pass my blockages where 85%90%95% maybe they do wait now till there's more blockages but I would seem another cardiologist for 2nd opinion it's your/husbands body we have to advocate for ourselves we know our body Dr doesn't

REPLY
@lioness

@joleary1968 Hi the reason I asked I had triple by pass my blockages where 85%90%95% maybe they do wait now till there's more blockages but I would seem another cardiologist for 2nd opinion it's your/husbands body we have to advocate for ourselves we know our body Dr doesn't

Jump to this post

Thanks so much. This is all new to us.

REPLY
@joleary1968

Thanks so much. This is all new to us.

Jump to this post

joleary1968 Your welcome that's what connects about to help in some way Hope you get another opinion Let us know how things are going we listen very well

REPLY

😊❤️

Liked by lioness

REPLY

Never hurts to get a second opinion. That's what I would do. Medicare and most insurance pay for it.

Liked by lioness

REPLY
Please login or register to post a reply.