mci dementia specialists

Posted by jimwilson4 @jimwilson4, Sep 12, 2020

what professionals treat mild cognitive impairment with executive functioning?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Brain & Nervous System group.

Hi @jimwilson4, welcome to Mayo Clinic Connect. At Mayo Clinic neurologists, mental health specialists (psychologists and psychiatrists), imaging specialists (radiologists), sleep medicine specialists and others work together to diagnose and treat people with mild cognitive impairment.

Do you have MCI? Have you seen a neurologist?

Please sign in or register to post a reply.
  Request Appointment