Inpatient Treatment Major Depression at Mayo Clinic?

Posted by michaelj @michaelj, Jan 24, 2012

Would like to know more about Inpatient Treatment for Major Depression at Mayo Clinic. Does anyone have past experience they can share?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Depression & Anxiety Support Group.

Hi,
I have not been institutionalized at Mayo Clinic but it is a world renound clinic. However, if you feel that you or someone you know needs a higher level of care make an appointment and/or talk with your outpatient treater about options in your community. I think your courages for seeking help vs having it forced on you because your or a loved ones condition may not have been properly treated. Continue to be strong and best of luck....

@roxie43

Hi,
I have not been institutionalized at Mayo Clinic but it is a world renound clinic. However, if you feel that you or someone you know needs a higher level of care make an appointment and/or talk with your outpatient treater about options in your community. I think your courages for seeking help vs having it forced on you because your or a loved ones condition may not have been properly treated. Continue to be strong and best of luck....

Jump to this post

Do you think they can help with Tourette's Syndrome. I have it for my whole like. I suffer from anxiety, isolation and depression. I can't work or make freinds. My whole life is centered around my eight year old daughter. Without her, I would be history

Hi I feel that I don't want to be with anybody just with my kids . Even if we do not want to make friends please try people need people .people have different character . Enjoy the snow weather enjoy! Think that we are in the paradise?

Please sign in or register to post a reply.