How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@annewoodmayo

Keep the jokes and stories coming, please! They are hilarious...and rapidly turning into the highlight of my day!
THANKS!

Jump to this post

I'm with you on this. Some are so funny and I share them with friends and family. It's now getting to the point where they are expecting a laugh every day. It's a fun and amazing how good it feels. Talk about lightening things up.

@loribmt

I finally did it! Bought a new pair of shoes with memory foam insoles!
No more forgetting why I walked into the kitchen!

Jump to this post

Me too!
Now if I can only remember where I put them !!!

@coffeedrinker

Me too!

Jump to this post

😂😂

@coffeedrinker

Me too!

Jump to this post

HAHAHA
tremendous! Well done, coffee drinker! I laughed out loud!

HI everybody!

I can't find the post to do a direct reply, but I hope whoever wrote it gets to see this reply.
I'm referring to the post with the story about the young man who said he got vacation and leads from going to confession.

Anyway, I told the story to my husband and son (33 yrs old). It took a second, but then my son started to chuckle, then laugh, then roll on the floor laughing! I suspect there was something in his past that rang a bell with your story but my son, like the boy in your story, wasn't telling!

My husband got a kick out of the helicopter story,too!

These jokes and stories are GREAT. And the witty replies, too! You are spreading cheer! THANKS!!

In reply to @johnbishop "😂😂😂" + (show)
@johnbishop

😂😂😂

Jump to this post

Memory foam shoes are nice when they are new. But eventually they all turn into deja vu foam.

A prince was put under a spell so that he could speak only one word each year. If he didn’t speak for two years, the following year he could speak two words and so on.

One day, he fell in love with a beautiful lady. He refrained from speaking for two whole years so he could call her “my darling.” But then he wanted to tell her he loved her, so he waited three more years. At the end of these five years, he wanted to ask her to marry him, so he waited another four years.

Finally, as the ninth year of silence ended, he led the lady to the most romantic place in the kingdom and said, “My darling, I love you! Will you marry me?”

And the lady said, “Pardon?”

@jakedduck1

A prince was put under a spell so that he could speak only one word each year. If he didn’t speak for two years, the following year he could speak two words and so on.

One day, he fell in love with a beautiful lady. He refrained from speaking for two whole years so he could call her “my darling.” But then he wanted to tell her he loved her, so he waited three more years. At the end of these five years, he wanted to ask her to marry him, so he waited another four years.

Finally, as the ninth year of silence ended, he led the lady to the most romantic place in the kingdom and said, “My darling, I love you! Will you marry me?”

And the lady said, “Pardon?”

Jump to this post

You never disappoint, @jakedduck1! I needed this today. 😂

Just had to share this 15 minute TED-X talk on Laugh - It Matters
https://youtu.be/9Fo9P9c_lzg

Please sign in or register to post a reply.