How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@johnbishop
Thank you for sharing that with us. Long story short.
It was emotional watching this. It reminded me of how my mom helped me after I came home from the hospital from a long coma. A lifetime of memories gone (15 years), My mom used laughter as a tool in different ways to help teach me what I had forgotten.
I felt more comfortable around my family that I didn't know, etc etc.
Laugh therapy works.
Jake

@jakedduck1

A prince was put under a spell so that he could speak only one word each year. If he didn’t speak for two years, the following year he could speak two words and so on.

One day, he fell in love with a beautiful lady. He refrained from speaking for two whole years so he could call her “my darling.” But then he wanted to tell her he loved her, so he waited three more years. At the end of these five years, he wanted to ask her to marry him, so he waited another four years.

Finally, as the ninth year of silence ended, he led the lady to the most romantic place in the kingdom and said, “My darling, I love you! Will you marry me?”

And the lady said, “Pardon?”

Jump to this post

Love it! I actually didn't get it at first reading, but then it hit me. And that's the best kind of humor.
Very good.
Well done.

Question: What has the "oversight committee" overlooked or failed to see?

Mine just get stinky...
(memory foam shoes)
Sorry, it's the best I can come up with...

Wait a second: How about this one???

Mine just smell of what I did yesterday, so they aren't a big help, just big.

Not nearly as good as coffee drinkers' repartee, but SOMEBODY had to post. It's been 3 days! I need my laughs!
THANKS! : )

Sounds like an excellent idea.

anyone else on board?

@lagrange5

Question: What has the "oversight committee" overlooked or failed to see?

Jump to this post

😂 This is great!!! Took me a moment…

Two elderly ladies were chatting over coffee one day when Ethel said,"Ed Kronk asked me out for dinner next Saturday and since you dated him before, do you think I should go out with him?."
"Well." answered Stella. "We had a great time. I bought a new dress, had my hair done and was ready for a nice time. He came to the door with flowers and we rode in big limousine, had a delicious dinner at a famous restaurant with champagne. It was wonderful. When he took me home I invited him in for a nightcap. He lunged at me, tore my new dress and threw me on the bed. He had me three times! " she breathlessly sighed.
"Oh," said Ethel, shocked. "Then you don't think I should go out with him?"
"Absolutely go out with him. Just wear an old dress!. she exclaimed

@lu91
lol
Hey lu, if you don't have any plans Saturday night........
Jake

@lu91
Hahaha

Thank you for the joke😂🤪😂

Please sign in or register to post a reply.