How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@lu91

I'll wear my old dress!!

Jump to this post

Oh gosh, @lu91 and @jakedduck1 The joke was hilarious and I’m laughing so hard at both of your responses! Jake, you have great comedic timing!! 😂😂

@loribmt

Oh gosh, @lu91 and @jakedduck1 The joke was hilarious and I’m laughing so hard at both of your responses! Jake, you have great comedic timing!! 😂😂

Jump to this post

Cut to the chase: Go naked!

You guys are soooo funny! Thanks for the laughs! The highlight of my day!

@jakedduck1

@annewoodmayo
I like the way you think, Anne!!!
Jake

Jump to this post

The joke's on me, Jake. I hardly ever think that way...I used to be a Catholic school teacher. Like "near-beer," I was a "near-nun" ! I'm still sorta shocked at myself for posting that! Haha

Keep the witty repartee going, please! Have a great day, everyone. Mine's off to a funny, cheerful start, thanks to you-all!

@annewoodmayo, since you’re a retired school teacher you might appreciate what happened to me yesterday.

I was riding in the elevator of my building, another man was in there too.
He started talking to me… “Outside? Under? To? Around? Over?”

I just looked at him and asked, “Are you prepositioning me?”

@loribmt

@annewoodmayo, since you’re a retired school teacher you might appreciate what happened to me yesterday.

Jump to this post

Lori,
For?
Because of?
What was going on BETWEEN you?

That's a good story!

@loribmt

Jump to this post

@loribmt
Priceless! I’m using that this weekend.

FL Mary

Not sure why it's always "little Johnny" that is the key character in these sayings...

English teacher: Johnny do you know the difference between Ignorance and Apathy?
Little Johnny: I don't know and I don't care!

Here’s a joke for all you mind readers out there…

…I know, right!?! 😅

Please sign in or register to post a reply.