Gifts for Caregivers
I found this great list in Spry Living magazine which came in my newspaper. Some great suggestions!
1. Time Off. Give someone a day off or a weekend off.
2. Monetary Support: “ a friend gave us a monthly parking pass at the hospital. It made things so much easier”
3. Quality Time: Take a treat and just sit and visit
4. Meals: “when my daughter was struggling with cancer, her friends took turns bringing us prepared dishes, and it was a godsend.”
5. Child or pet care: Add your friend’s dog to your daily walk schedule! They are often forgotten
I recently read where one lady made a quilt from her friend’s daughter’s clothes. It made a great, warm, comfort quilt for her friend! Now, we can’t all make quilts, that’s for sure! What ideas do you have? Something you’ve done or has been done for you?