Share this:

Painful Intercourse

Posted by @myjourney1979 in Just Want to Talk, Aug 20, 2012

I started having the pain before I started having kids. The pain is when my husband inserts his penis. I feel a lot of pressure and it is very painful when he does deep penetration. Now mind you this use to not bother me. I enjoy having rough intercourse. Well as time went on, after having 2 children, I found out that I had endometerosis. So at the age of 29, I decided to have a full hyst, thinkng that would solve my problem but unfortunately it didn't. I am gettting very flustrated because I am not able to enjoy my sex life. I have been to the gyn to see if they could help me and all they want to do is send me to a pain clinic (not). I am hoping someone out there has experience and can relate to what I am going through. Please Help!!

Tags: sexual health


Posted by @lis, Aug 24, 2012

Have you had a hysterectomy? I had the same thing happen to me a few months back. When I went for my well woman checkup my doctor told me that I had what they call" grainey tissue" he swabbed some medicine on the place which was raw and apparently bleeding. It was very painful and I cramped for a few days. No intercourse for 7-10 days. I waited the 10 days because I was afraid it would hurt still but it didn't. ,it made a huge difference. I had a hysterectomy back in like 2000 so I just thought that I wouldn't have any other issues like that. I hope your doctor can find out what it is.


Posted by @myjourney1979, Aug 26, 2012

Yea, I had a hysterectomy 4 to 5 yrs ago. I thought that would have fixed the problem but it didn't. I wish the doctors could find out what is going on. Would love to have my sex life back. I am over weight, so I am trying really hard to lose weight. I hope losing the weight will help me. Thanks for replying

Please login or become a member to post a comment.