How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

There is a fine line between a numerator and a denominator.
Only a fraction of people will understand this.

When hiking in grizzly country, never go alone and always carry a sedative dart gun because there's safety in numb bears.

How do get an A on everything? Commit adultery in a 17th century Puritan town.

@kamama94

When hiking in grizzly country, never go alone and always carry a sedative dart gun because there's safety in numb bears.

Jump to this post

Sounds like good advice for when trouble's bruin.

@tim1028

Jump to this post

Frankly, Scarlet .... I don't give a damn !

@kamama94

There is a fine line between a numerator and a denominator.
Only a fraction of people will understand this.

Jump to this post

The only fraction of people that under stand is the soles of their feet.

@tim1028

Jump to this post

How do you get an "A" on everything?

Talk to a Canadian, eh?

@itchyd

IMHO, humor isn't meant to cater exclusively to the faint of heart. It's a whole spectrum of categories. The key is to know your audience, which I've never been too good at.

Back in the 80s, one of my favorite standup artists, George Wallace, told a joke related to Chrysler's then-popular "K" car (I paraphrase):

"Everybody knows about Chrysler's K car, but have you heard about their new KKK car?

No matter what color you buy, the hood's always white"

Jump to this post

"IMHO, humor isn't meant to cater exclusively to the faint of heart."

That is some serious wisdom!

A man and his wife are at a restaurant, and the husband keeps staring at an old drunken lady swigging her gin at a nearby table.
His wife asks, "Do you know her?"
"Yes," sighs the husband. "She's my ex-wife. She took to drinking right after we divorced seven years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."
"My God!" says the wife. "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.