How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@itchyd

Dear kamama,

I'm bald, and in most cases, would resent this joke.

But, since it came from you, I'll brush it aside.

itchy

Jump to this post

I'm going bald myself but I love puns. "Brush" it aside? I'm still giggling!

@kamama94

Where does a ghost go on vacation? Maliboo! Who do demons and ghouls hang out together? Because demons are a ghouls best friend! Why don’t mummies have friends? Because they’re too wrapped up in themselves… and hats a vampires favorite fruit? Neck-rines… What’s a vampires favorite ice cream? Vein-illa! What do witches get when their shoes are too tight? Candy Corns!

Jump to this post

What kind of spooks do chickens fear the most?

Poultrygeists

@kamama94

Where does a ghost go on vacation? Maliboo! Who do demons and ghouls hang out together? Because demons are a ghouls best friend! Why don’t mummies have friends? Because they’re too wrapped up in themselves… and hats a vampires favorite fruit? Neck-rines… What’s a vampires favorite ice cream? Vein-illa! What do witches get when their shoes are too tight? Candy Corns!

Jump to this post

Why did Dracula have to give up smoking in bed?

He started having coffin fits.

@kamama94

Jump to this post

Why did Casper finally stop hitting on Wendy?

She told him he didn't stand a ghost of a chance.

@itchyd

Why did Casper finally stop hitting on Wendy?

She told him he didn't stand a ghost of a chance.

Jump to this post

Why did the creature from the Black Lagoon move away?

He'd had it up to the gills with the place.

@kamama94

Jump to this post

Why did Frosty finally stop hitting on Karen?

She told him he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

@kamama94

Jump to this post

Vlad Dracula was the first and worst mass murderer in Wallachia.

All the others impaled by comparison.

@kamama94

Jump to this post

What Beatles song do witches like best?

Wiccan Work It Out.

@kamama94

Jump to this post

Why didn't the invisible man's alibi hold up in court?

He didnt appear to be telling the truth and the judge could see right through him.

@kamama94

Jump to this post

Vampire slayers always make sure they impale their victims all the way through to the ground ... otherwise the stakes are just too high.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.