How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

Julie Andrews refused to wear cheap lipstick because it crumbled easily and made her breath smell. She said, "The super color fragile lipstick gives me halitosis!"

This is a true story.

My wife and I were watching a livestock parade here in Fort Worth a few years ago. The Paint Horse Association had a large group. As they passed, my wife noticed that one of the horses was very shaggy.

"Why is that one's hair so long?" she asked.

I replied, "Obviously, that paint needed a second coat."

I eat peas with honey. They don't taste very good, but the honey keeps the peas from falling off my knife.

@shirleyrawlins

I eat peas with honey. They don't taste very good, but the honey keeps the peas from falling off my knife.

Jump to this post

I learned it this way:

I eat my peas with honey.
I've done it all my life.
It makes the peas taste funny,
But it keeps them on my knife.

@kamama94

Julie Andrews refused to wear cheap lipstick because it crumbled easily and made her breath smell. She said, "The super color fragile lipstick gives me halitosis!"

Jump to this post

But she wore cheap eyeliner which, to me, was a mascarage of justice.

I know, I know. Eye deserve forty lashes for that one.

@scottrl

I learned it this way:

I eat my peas with honey.
I've done it all my life.
It makes the peas taste funny,
But it keeps them on my knife.

Jump to this post

I ate my peas with honey , til' I got what I had feared, and now I'd pay big money, to lose these legumes from my beard.

Poddin' me.

@scottrl

This is a true story.

My wife and I were watching a livestock parade here in Fort Worth a few years ago. The Paint Horse Association had a large group. As they passed, my wife noticed that one of the horses was very shaggy.

"Why is that one's hair so long?" she asked.

I replied, "Obviously, that paint needed a second coat."

Jump to this post

That one's a real
g-roan-er

Touche!

@itchyd

That one's a real
g-roan-er

Touche!

Jump to this post

Pretty aw-foal, I know.

@itchyd

I ate my peas with honey , til' I got what I had feared, and now I'd pay big money, to lose these legumes from my beard.

Poddin' me.

Jump to this post

I never knew peas-and-honey was a literary genre!

@sisyphus

Pumpkin pie or pi...what's the difference?

Pie YOU can eat
pi will eat Your Brains out and you still won't know it's EXACT value!

Jump to this post

@sisyphus
re pi:
“Math is fun and fundamental” LOL

Please sign in or register to post a reply.