How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@jakedduck1

@lagrange 5
I think you’re reaching.
Jake

Jump to this post

no I think she was making a stew!

You know how they throw the ball into the crowd after they win the game? That's not allowed in bowling. I know that now.

In order to drive an electric vehicle, do you need a current license?

@kamama94

You know how they throw the ball into the crowd after they win the game? That's not allowed in bowling. I know that now.

Jump to this post

....lol reminds me of one i read many years ago along the lines of someone wondering why large pumpkins grow on a relatively small vine on the ground, yet small apples grow on large trees ! J.

"When a man laughs at his mistakes it lengthens his life...when he laughs at his wifes mistakes it shortens his life"

@lacy2

no I think she was making a stew!

Jump to this post

Then add fish and you get:

Bouillabaisse.

@jakedduck1

@lagrange 5
I think you’re reaching.
Jake

Jump to this post

I think it’s punny.

@covidstinks2023

"When a man laughs at his mistakes it lengthens his life...when he laughs at his wifes mistakes it shortens his life"

Jump to this post

..took me two seconds to forward this to ???? lol

In reply to @seabright2001 "I think it’s punny." + (show)
@seabright2001

I think it’s punny.

Jump to this post

@seabright2001
@lagrange 5
Oh yeah. Now you know why a guy said they couldn't be above 4th grade level for me to understand.
Thank you
Jake

I guess having a dog named Shark was not the best idea when going to the beach!

Please sign in or register to post a reply.