How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

Just saw this one and had to share it.

Koi fish always travel in groups of 4.
If attacked, Koi A, B and C will scatter...
Leaving behind D Koi.

@kamama94

Koi fish always travel in groups of 4. If attacked, Koi A, B & C will scatter.

Leaving behind the D Koi.

Jump to this post

D Koi was a sacrifice. Och!

A termite went into a bar and asked, "Is the bar tender here?"

A skeleton walks into a bar and says, "Give me a beer and give me a mop."

A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey! No mushrooms. Get out! The mushroom says, "Hey, what's the matter? I'm a fun guy,"

The past, the present, and the future all walked into a bar at the same time.

It was tense.

A panda walks into a restaurant and orders a meal. After finishing, he pulls out a gun, fires a few shots in the air, and starts to leave. Concerned, the waiter asks why the panda did that. The panda tosses a badly punctuated wildlife manual on the table and says, "I'm a panda! Look it up!" The waiter flips through the manual and reads, "Panda: Eats shoots and leaves!

A physicist, a mathematician, and an engineer walk into a bar and each orders a pint of beer. As they sit down, they notice three flies buzzing around. The physicist says, "I can calculate the exact trajectory of those flies!" The mathematician adds, "Well, I can tell you the probability of them landing on our beers!" The engineer looks at the flies and says, "Hey, why don't we just grab some swatters and solve the problem?"

Helium addiction is horrible because no one takes your cries for help seriously

General anesthesia is so weird. You go to sleep in one room, then wake up four hours later in a totally different room. Just like in college.

@kamama94

Koi fish always travel in groups of 4. If attacked, Koi A, B & C will scatter.

Leaving behind the D Koi.

Jump to this post

ooo "deep" ... good one 🙂 well no so deep for others but I am a slow learn/joke interpreter! J.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute, forget the apple.

@frances007

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute, forget the apple.

Jump to this post

...well I must agree and it seems the older I get the more cute the younger ones look !

Please sign in or register to post a reply.