How about a laugh, (hopefully)

Posted by Leonard @jakedduck1, Dec 31, 2018

I believe laughter is the best medicine. Laughter has actually been scientifically proven to help people with depression issues.
Let’s give it a try so we can all get happy and feel better. Many Epilepsy forums I’ve been on had joke sections. I was probably the biggest joke of all since I didn’t get a lot of the jokes. They said the jokes couldn’t be above 4th grade level for me to understand them so my jokes may be rather simplistic but let’s give it a try.
Have a lovely day everyone,
Jake

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Just Want to Talk Support Group.

@lagrange5

Too bad he didn't have the brains to figure it out,

Jump to this post

What kind of jokes do skeletons tell?
Humerus ones!

Do you think @annewoodmayo is a little sorry she wanted more jokes today?

@loribmt

What kind of jokes do skeletons tell?
Humerus ones!

Do you think @annewoodmayo is a little sorry she wanted more jokes today?

Jump to this post

I don't think Anne's sorry. Just like the skeleton, she just won't sweat it.

@lagrange5

I don't think Anne's sorry. Just like the skeleton, she just won't sweat it.

Jump to this post

That’s good because I have a closet full of skeletons. I mean skeleton jokes such as:

Why did the skeleton go to acting classes?
He wanted tibia star.

@loribmt

That’s good because I have a closet full of skeletons. I mean skeleton jokes such as:

Why did the skeleton go to acting classes?
He wanted tibia star.

Jump to this post

The reason skeleton jokes are so popular is because those jokes can really tickle the funny bone.

@lagrange5

The reason skeleton jokes are so popular is because those jokes can really tickle the funny bone.

Jump to this post

No bones about it…these are funny. Need to step away from the computer for a while, so bone voyage!

Last night my neighbor came home very drunk and banged on his own door for like five minutes. The problem is he lives alone, so I went outside and told him he wasn't there - and he left.

@loribmt

No bones about it…these are funny. Need to step away from the computer for a while, so bone voyage!

Jump to this post

HAHAHA!

Anne Wood (me) is not even remotely sorry that she asked for more jokes. She's only sorry that she ain't as witty as you guys!

Thanks so much, everybody!
It's Weds AM, and I now am better prepared to face the on-going medicare issue!

@nonobaddog

Last night my neighbor came home very drunk and banged on his own door for like five minutes. The problem is he lives alone, so I went outside and told him he wasn't there - and he left.

Jump to this post

Nonobaddog, Sounds like something that my brother would do!
Thanks!

Studies show that cows produce more milk when farmers talk to them.
It's a case of in one ear and out the udder.

I've been telling everyone about the benefits of eating dried grapes.
It's all about raisin awareness 😁

Please sign in or register to post a reply.