I recently had a bronchoscopy, but I'm still waiting for the lab results. I've had two CT scan – the most recent one showed the nodules in my left lobes have gotten bigger, plus there are additional new nodules in the right lobe. Currently, I'm seeing a local pulmonologist, but I'm wondering if I should get a referral for a second opinion before starting a treatment plan. Thanks!
Liked by Margie E