← Return to Does anybody know if there is a MAC specialist at Emory (Atlanta)?

Comment receiving replies

Where is this doctor? I live in MI.

Jump to this post

Replies to "Where is this doctor? I live in MI."

He is in Atlanta. Sorry – not the news you were looking for.

@macjane Hi Jane, if you are looking for an NTM/Bronchiectisis specialist in Michigan, I found 2. You can go to http://www.ntminfo.org and click on physician referral by state. That's how I found my specialist in Atlanta Georgia. Hope this is helpful.

  Request Appointment