Thanks. My wife Lynn and I will be there.

@tomewilson

Jump to this post

Hi Tom @tomewilson

I’m really glad to hear that! Can you report back to us regarding any new information that might be helpful to our Members?

Teresa

@tomewilson

Jump to this post

Teresa — will do.

Hello Tom and All,

We would love hear about the conference in Iowa. To all who attended, please share a post about anything new you learned or about meeting others at the conference.

Teresa

Attached is the updated NETs ‘schema’ by Dr. Thomas O’Dorisio presented at the NCAN patient directed conference at the University of Iowa on Oct 14, 2017.

Attached is a summary of the NCAN patient directed NETs conference at the University of Iowa on Oct 14, 2017

Shared files

University of Iowa - 10%2F14%2F17 (University-of-Iowa-102F142F17.pdf)

@tomewilson

Attached is a summary of the NCAN patient directed NETs conference at the University of Iowa on Oct 14, 2017

Jump to this post

Thanks, Tom, @tomewilson

I’ll be watching for the video presentation.

If I only had time to watch a couple of the presenters, which ones would suggest to be the most helpful?

Teresa

It depends on your area of interest, but I would suggest Dr. O’Do, Chandrikha Chandrasekharan, Oncologist and James R. Howe, Surgeon

@tomewilson

It depends on your area of interest, but I would suggest Dr. O’Do, Chandrikha Chandrasekharan, Oncologist and James R. Howe, Surgeon

Jump to this post

Thanks, Tom, I probably would not get too much from a very technical presentation. Are these presenters “user-friendly”?

Teresa

Yes… I purposely excluded the scientific ones.

Is the video available yet?

@heidilynn4

Is the video available yet?

Jump to this post

@heidilynn4 Heidi:

I emailed the contact person for the event and will get back with you when I have an answer.

@tomewilson Tom:

Do you have any information regarding when the video will be available?

Teresa

I don’t know. I contacted the woman who runs these and asked her, but she didn’t get back to me. I will contact her again.

Hi @tomewilson Were you ever successful in reaching the person in Iowa about the video presentation of their October conference?

Teresa

Please login or register to post a reply.