Mayo Clinic Conference on Brain Health and Dementia 2021: A Brighter Path Forward
Date & Time: October 29th, 2021 | 8:00am
Location: Mayo Civic Center or Livestream
As we emerge out of a pandemic that has further isolated those living with dementia and their care partners, we look for a brighter path forward. This year's conference will acknowledge and pay tribute to all that families have experienced while providing opportunities to connect, learn, gain new skills, and find renewed hope in what lies ahead.
- Gain insights and understanding into the ways those living with dementia can reclaim their autonomy and redefine their sense of self.
- Hear from experts about biomedical breakthroughs that may hold the key to preventing and/or treating Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
- Think critically about diversity, equity and inclusion in our efforts to care, support, and positively impact older adults and those living with dementia.
- Participate in an interactive and uplifting workshop for those living with dementia.
- Learn about ethical issues in dementia in an interactive workshop designed for professionals.
- Be inspired at “Hopefest” as you hear about promising approaches to improve wellbeing for those living with dementia and care partners.
- Discover how care partners can use evidence-based approaches to reduce everyday stress