What I have learned from life so far......
1) Everybody needs encouragement whether today or tomorrow. Be an encourager.
2) Hurting people, hurt people. Read it again slowly.
3) The ones that are the hardest to love, need it the most.
4) Chronic illness has changed me to empathize and be more compassionate towards others that are suffering.
5) 99.9% of the things in life I have worried about….never happened!
6) Nobody comes to a pity party except me!
7) Soft answers turn away wrath in others that are angry towards you.
8) If you have food on your table, a roof over your head, a little pocket change, family or friends that love you, you are more blessed than most.
9) Having an animal is wonderful therapy.
10) Bitterness in your heart does nothing to solve anything. It only makes you depressed. Forgiveness releases it all!
11) Marriage is made up of a lot of "I love yous" and "I'm sorry".
12) Children often teach us more than we teach them.
13) Doing something secretly for someone else will make your day!
14) Seek out someone everyday to be a blessing too.
15) Laughter truly is the best medicine. A good belly laugh is wonderful.
16) This world has changed so much. Be the loving and better person to combat the tension.
17) Being offended about everything is a problem with yourself…not others.
18) Music is such a blessing and so calming.
19) Be silly sometimes, no matter how old you are. Kids love it!
20) Compliment your family about something every day.
21) Don't sweat the small stuff….most of the things we fret the most over really is small stuff.
22) Don't watch too much news. Most of it is negative and can make you depressed if you have a steady diet of it.
23) Journal….Your family will enjoy those journals when you leave this earth.
24) Don't take yourself too seriously.
25) Everybody is not going to love and like you.
26) Put your cell phone down when you have company.
27) Always be kind to people and keep short accounts with others. You never know as it may be the last time you will see them.
28) Be your own beautiful self. There is nobody else just like you.
29) There are a lot of lonely people in this world. Reach out to them.
30) Blow your diet once in a while. Have that doughnut or that cake. It will taste wonderful!
31) Life is 10% of what happens to me….90% is my attitude towards it.
32) Bring out that candle for dinner and the good china. Why do we only use the good china for special occasions?
33) Many days are just plain hard. There is still something in it big or small to be grateful for.
34) Nobody likes a know it all. We don't have to comment on everything. Listen more and talk less.
All of you have a blessed day!