Chronic Pain members - Welcome, please introduce yourself

Posted by Kelsey Mohring @kelseydm, Apr 27, 2016

Welcome to the new Chronic Pain group.

I’m Kelsey and I’m the moderator of the group. I look forwarding to welcoming you and introducing you to other members. Feel free to browse the topics or start a new one.

Why not take a minute and introduce yourself.

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Chronic Pain Support Group.

@tfrancis

Hi..im terry..i have chronic pain from pancreatitis and fibro..also have rheumatoid arthritis..its nice being able to talk to others

Jump to this post

@tfrancis....Terry, do you mind me asking how you.deal with your pain? I too have RA and fibro and know the pain from that. Not so much pancreatitis. I hear that too is quite painful. Sounds like life is no picnic for you. But, many here share their struggles and occasionally their victories. Welcome. I am new too.

@juliet80

I know this is not medical but does anyone know about old comic books lol

Jump to this post

@juliet80....I know nothing. Sorry. But that's a unique way to jump in, lol. A sense of humor will serve you well if you are a chronic pain sufferer!

I know right and i am trust me jim back pain going to the front ache all over bad migrain to wear i am about to pull my hair out

@juliet80

I know right and i am trust me jim back pain going to the front ache all over bad migrain to wear i am about to pull my hair out

Jump to this post

@juliet80.....yep. Migraine 24/7. Every. Single. Day. Pain level varies a little, but always hurts. I sympathize. 😢 Head banger caused by trigeminal neuralgia and cerebellar stroke. Brain damage. Do you know why you are suffering migraines? Back pain from an injury?

I have no idea why i started my woman thing yesterday. Maybe its that but i dont know

But i feel like crying it hurts so bad

@juliet80

But i feel like crying it hurts so bad

Jump to this post

@juliet80....yep. It sucks. Excedrine migraine is not helpful alone, but I combine it with aspirin, advil. Minimal help, but I'll take it. And yes. Could be hormonal.

And i have taken midol and a hot shower

For 12 years I’ve lived with chronic lower abdominal pain. Had an ileostomy for ulcerative colitis in 1972. Perforated and had peritonitis. Severe and extensive Abdominal adhesions. I always thought that the adhesions were causing my pain but two separate doctors are now telling me I have Central Pain syndrome. I am confused and not sure what I need to do

Please sign in or register to post a reply.