VALSARTAN 325mg

Posted by lois1128 @lois1128, Apr 25 8:29pm

Is any body else taking this med and having chest pain? I need help finding out , because I feel like is making the pain happen under left side near my heart ! Before I went to the hospital I was just having lightheaded and dizzy , they released and gave me this med and know is hurting !

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Heart & Blood Health Support Group.

I was switched from Losartan to Valsartan because my BP was a little high. I have no issues with it. What does your primary doctor say? Maybe see a cardiologist?

I take 160 Valsartan and no chest pain. You should go to a cardiologist immediately or even back to the ER.

@eileen11108

I was switched from Losartan to Valsartan because my BP was a little high. I have no issues with it. What does your primary doctor say? Maybe see a cardiologist?

Jump to this post

Of course you should see a cardiologist.

I’ve taken this for over 10 years and no adverse effects .

@lois1128 I have taken valsartan for more than 15 years. It has been a good medication to help with blood pressure. I agree with the others, you should see a doctor right away. Chest pain is concerning.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.