These bumps appeared about three weeks ago on my shaft, any help?

Posted by taxablequestions @taxablequestions, Jul 27 8:52pm

What kind of doctor can help me out?

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Men's Health Support Group.

@taxablequestions, I would start with your primary care doctor. This may be something as simple as genital warts

You should be seen by a doctor.


@taxablequestions a dermatologist, perhaps …? In Canada, one has to be referred to a specialist by a GP.


Dermatologist for sure. Likely viral and should respond to topical treatments. Protected sex as they are presumed to be transmissible.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.