Testosterone, normal levels but many symptoms?
Hope I can get some info and maybe som good tips on what I should do, as my doctor makes it feel like it's just in my head, though it doesn't feel that way to me.
I've recently had a few visits with my doctor, because I've noticed that I have several of the symptoms that could be caused by low test. levels.
But after being tested twice, my levels are what he says are "within the lower normal levels"
He says my symptoms are not caused by low testosterone, but says it's due to a lot of other factors.
And I am very confused.
– Mr. Willie isn't as active as he should be
– My hair is running away from my face
– Problems with my memory is getting more normal
– I feel fatigued a lot of the time
– Get easily annoyed/antsy
– Feeling more depressive/down than before
– Problem building musclemass
– Problem burning fat (Both despite having a very strict and hard training and diet)
– Lack of focus
And these are newer symptoms, only started noticing them the last 2 or so years. And I'm not even that old, 39 and turning 40 next year (2023)
I genuinly have no idea what to do next.
Any tips and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.