Redness and swelling under foreskin.

Posted by john50505050 @john50505050, Mar 24, 2022

I recently had intercourse with my girlfriend. I’m uncircumcised and there were a few small tears to the skin. The next day I had mild tenderness and swelling of the foreskin but didn’t think anything of it because I had experienced this before. After a few day it progressed into substantial swelling and now watery blisters under the foreskin. I’m also experiencing mild pain in the groin area. Swollen lymph nodes? I’ve studied all the possibilities but can’t seam to pinpoint just one. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Interested in more discussions like this? Go to the Men's Health Support Group.

I would make an appointment with a urologist just so you know for sure and have peace of mind. There are sexually transmitted infections where symptoms go away however the disease remains and can become serious.
Take care,


I wouldn't wait to see a specialists but get to your PCP or Urgent Care. The fact that it appears to be spreading since you left it alone you should be concerned.

Please sign in or register to post a reply.